- Saddle seat design reduces painful pressure on your back and spine
- Adjustable pneumatic-lift height range – 20.5” to 27” (ADA Compliant)
- Five point base for more stability with dual swivel soft polyurethane caster wheels – provides easy movement & extra strength even over hardwood floors (won't scratch) and carpets
- 2.5” of Exclusive Small Cell™ Foam (denser than other foams) – delivers superior comfort for many years and is permanently molded to the seat base (not just glued like other stools)
- Extra-large, steel mounting plate under the seat – 2x larger than other stools - SAFER than regular stools!
The Master Massage Ergonomic Rolling Saddle Stool is designed for more comfort and support to your spine reducing painful pressure on your back. It also includes the same adjustable Pneumatic-Lift that you'll find in high-end office chairs and a super-strong nylon five-star base for even more strength.
The Master Ergonomic Adjustable Saddle Stool boasts a large, comfortable 360° swivel seat, soft roller blade-like polyurethane wheels that are safe for hardwood floors and carpet, and hypoallergenic, CFC-free, oil & waterproof durable upholstery. The seat sets on and extra-large steel mounting plate for durability. The 2.5" foam is Small Cell, a denser, longer lasting foam. It is molded to the wooden seat base for extra comfort and years of use. Each element of the stool has been engineered for comfort, stability and longevity! PERFECT for professionals and for at home use!
- Dimensions: 18"L x 16"W x 20.5” - 27.5” with full 360° rotation
- Weight: 13 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb.
- Foam: 2.5" Exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell™ Foam (higher density than normal foam)