$ 599.00 $ 818.75
SAVE $ 219.75
SAVE 7% OFF All Orders. Use Code 7%SPECIALDISCOUNT at Checkout. Some restrictions apply.*
The Most Curated Selection.
World Class Service.
No Hidden Fees.
Expert Advice, Recommendations & Special Offers.
Ask For Bulk Discounts.
Email NOW for a Personalized Service Ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's hard on your hands, wrists, arms, back... the list goes on.
How drained is your body after a full day of this?
How many new regular clients could you get?
What would that be worth to you?
Scroll down to see how.
FREE GIFT With All Packages: Personals Pouch - To Hold Client's Glasses, etc. - $40 Value
Pro – $767
▸ Everything you’ll need to give your clients an experience they'll come back for.
✓ Comes With – Chair & Face Rest, Travel Case, Sternum Pad/Breast Pillow, FREE Personals Pouch
On The Go – $697
▸ For truly portable massages.
✓ Comes With – Chair & Face Rest, Travel Case, FREE Personals Pouch
Basic – $585
▸ Good for beginners. Upgrade to get a Travel Case.
✓ Comes With – Chair & Face Rest, FREE Personals Pouch
Adjustable: Vertical To Completely Horizontal, Like A Table - The Dolphin II is the ONLY massage chair that allows your customer lean forward and rotate completely horizontal.
1. Natural Wrist Position - Your wrists are not hyper-flexed backwards (as if pushing on a wall). All your energy goes right into your client below you.
2. Simply Lean - Let your bodyweight do the work for you by simply leaning on your client, like giving a table massage, instead of using your strength to push sideways.
3. Less Strain - Less strain on your joints and muscles, so you can work longer and deeper.
4. No Hunching Over - You can easily work on the lower back and a client's sciatica, without having to hunch over.
5. Relaxed Client - Your client in the fetal position relaxes their muscles and lets go fully into the chair, so you don't have to push through their tension.
1. Client Has The Best You - Since you're not completely used up 3 hours into your day, you have more energy and strength to give them your best service.
2. Client Is More Relaxed - Being face down in the fetal position relaxes their muscles, so they're more workable.
Amazing Service - We want you to be happy with your order, and we're here to help with any question or concern you have. We sincerely care.
Warranty - We are an authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer's warranty.
Dedication - We will go out of our way to meet your needs. Just ask!
Constantly Improving - We lead the industry in finding ways to serve you better!
1. Super Light & Portable - The Dolphin II Chair is only 18.5 pounds, so you can easily move it to your next appointment.
Upgrade to our On The Go Package and get the carrying case to make it even easier.
2. No More Embarrassing "No's" - The Dolphin II accommodates tall and heavy customers, so you don't have to tell any more customers they won't fit. 350 pound working weight.
3. Serve Clients With Knee Problems - With a removable kneepad, your clients with arthritis or knee problems can comfortably put their feet flat on the floor.
4. Most Choice Of Positions - This chair has more choices of positions than any other chair.
5. Won't Wear Out - Because it's made out of steel and aircraft grade aluminum, it's not only super light, but it'll last nearly forever.
All Dolphin II Portable Massage Chairs are lovingly and expertly crafted from scratch in the lovely town of Sebastopol, California, a short drive from the heart of Northern California wine country.
Other brands claim to be made in USA are actually imported parts assembled in the USA. Pisces Pro manufactures all their products from raw American materials.
Colors shown in photos above: Blue chair - Lapis Blue, Purple chair - discontinued color.
Shipping Time - Orders generally ship within 3-5 business days. You should also allow for additional time during high order volume periods like holiday seasons.
At Aria Chairs, we'll make getting your order dead simple.
Here's how it works. If you have any other questions, please see our Shipping & Returns page for more details.
Location-Based Additional Freight Costs
In rare cases, shipping may cost more than the price you see and pay on our website. Why does this happen? What are your options if it does? See below for answers.
Freight companies sometimes incur additional costs, because it costs them more to ship to some addresses than others.
The reasons vary, but are most often due to remote locations, country roads, high freight tax jurisdictions, residential addresses, etc. When they incur this cost, they pass it on to us.
We won't know if your address is subject to this additional cost until our team starts coordinating your order, after you've paid for it. If you've been in contact with us before placing your order, we may be able to catch it ahead of time.
Our website assumes that your address is not subject to these additional freight costs, and roughly 95% of the time, that assumption is correct. So, shipping rates listed on our website, and paid at the time of purchase, do not include these additional costs.
For the 5% or so that are affected, there are a couple of options.
1. Ship to another address. Most often, the additional cost is because the address is difficult to pull a very large truck into - often a building that is, or was previously a residence. In this case, they will have to offload your item(s) and load them onto a smaller truck, causing the expense.
Most of our customers who fall into this category have another, more accessible commercial address. You can simply ship to the alternate address and avoid the cost altogether.
2. Pay the additional $150. Nobody likes unexpected costs. We understand that. If we could warn you ahead of time, we really would.
Thank you for understanding.
By ordering with us, you agree to these terms.
The following applies to all orders that claim free shipping promotions.
Our free shipping policy applies only to addresses that are not subject to location-based additional freight costs. Please see above for a description.
To provide free shipping promotions, we have budgeted an amount that works for 95% of our customers. We would not be able to offer these promotions if we budgeted the amount necessary to ship to all addresses.
We try to do right by our customers, and we hope you'll understand if you are in the 5% that is subject to a location-based freight fee.
So, if there is a location-based additional cost to deliver your item, there are two options, as stated above. Please see above for descriptions, but in summary, they are:
1. Ship to another address.
2. Pay the additional cost ($150).
We appreciate you and your business.
By ordering with us, you agree to these terms.
When will my order be delivered?
Orders are usually shipped from the warehouse within 1-3 business days. Products that are made to order, including all pedicure chairs, can take longer and we will give you an updated timeframe once production has started.
Depending on your location, you can expect your order to be delivered within 3-8 business days after it leaves the warehouse.
What happens when I order?
When you place your order, you will receive an instant order confirmation. When we receive your order, we will send the information to our fulfillment team for shipment.
Will I get a tracking number?
Of course! We'll send you tracking information as soon as your order is on the truck. The carrier will have an estimated time of arrival for you.
Our standard delivery service will bring the chair to your curbside or front door. The chairs can be very heavy, so please make sure you have some help to bring it inside.
Can you send my pedicure chair or salon furniture to my house?
We can, but we try to avoid it. Freight deliveries to residential addresses are often delayed for days or weeks and costs significantly more.
Can I return a product?
Often yes, sometimes no. Your order is subject to the manufacturer's return policy.
Of course, if the product is defective or broken, our products always ship with insurance for damages, and your product is subject to the manufacturer's warranty for defects.
We will help you file a warranty claim with the manufacturer if necessary, and will need some documentation of the issue.
You must notify us within 24 hours if there are shipping damages, and we will help coordinate your insurance claim.
Made to order (or custom) items are not returnable (including all pedicure chairs).
Please see our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Not only do we deliver the best service to our customers, we also offer the best prices. If you do find a lower price at another online store, just let us know and we'll match or beat it.
There are some limitations to our Best Price Guarantee:
My clients love the Dolphin. At most events, people stand around and wait for my chair to be available. Usually I am the only one with a Dolphin. Just today a client said that is the most comfortable chair she had been on for massage. Also the color purple is quite a draw!
I am enjoying using the Dolphin chair and the rolling stool in my practice. They have paid for themselves in just a few months time, and are a pleasure to use.
I really love my chair. I love how compact, lightweight and easy it is to store. Also, it has great movement. So happy I made this purchase.
Never have I found a chair toi do so much. It is the best out there and the company really cares.
Love my chair !!! I highly recommend the Dolphin II Massage Chair