- Offer a variety of services all in one chair - facials, waxes, manicure, pedicure, and more
- Available in six SoftTouch PU Leather colors - black, almond, camel, white, pebble or slate
- Accessorize the table to meet your specific needs with a head or footrest, salon neck bolster, flex arms or armrests with hidden manicure trays
- The slim design fits small spaces but does not leave luxury behind with the 4" triple-wrap foam top
- Fully motorized height and tilt is managed with a hand controller
The petite Empress Treatment Chair from Touch America is ideal for medical spas, facials, manicures, and pedicures where space is limited. The innovative tilt mechanism allows for incline therapy but is not suitable for massage.
The 27" x 63" tabletop, with 4" triple-wrap foam, is divided into three upholstered sections that are electrically controlled to adjust height and tilt. The head end starts at 30° below horizontal and tilts to 80°. The leg end folds to 100°. All of this is hand controlled with a remote.
The chair top is supported by a tubular carbon steel frame that is white powder-coated for durability and an anodized aluminum center pedestal. The sleek, low-profile, contemporary design will look amazing in your spa or salon. Choose from six SoftTouch PU Leather upholstery colors to match your décor.
Flex Armrests are designed to flex when the back section of your table is raised and lay flat when the tabletop is lowered to a flat position. This is a great way to comfortably support your client's arms whether they are sitting or lying.
Salon Head/Footrest can be used at either end of the table and will keep your taller clients more comfortable by giving them a little more space to stretch out. Measuring 6" x 15" it will add 6" of length to your table without taking up too much of your workspace. Place the Salon Facial Neck Bolster under the neck and head when the client is lying supine or sitting for facials or simply for their comfort in your salon table. The Facial Neck Bolster has a Velcro flap to secure it to the table. It is 3" thick under the neck x 1" thick under the back-of-head.
The Swing-Away Armrests from Touch America have fold-away tables for providing a manicure. The armrests stay level as the back section of your table is tilted forward. A flat, high-density plastic tray holds a ceramic bowl for soaking. A second working platform slides over the bowl.
- Dimensions: 63"L x 27"W x 21.5"H
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Lifting Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Static Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Height Range: 21.5" to 29.5"
- Standard Size Top: 27" x 63
- Base Lift Motor: One 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuator in the pedestal extrusion (powered through the same transformer as the top actuators)
- Tilt Motor: One 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuator in the pedestal extrusion (powered through the same transformer as the top actuators)
- Top Motors: Two 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuators, UL recognized; powered through a 110v, 5 amp transformer
- Controls: Hand control
- Structure: 10 yrs. on replacement parts for frame/structure and 1 yr. on labor**
- Motor & Controls: 2 yrs. on electrical/mechanical parts
- Vinyl & Foam: 2 yrs. on materials
- **Labor warranty for customers in USA only
- Lead Time: 2 - 4 weeks