- Designed to add your own chair to create your perfect design
- Includes LED lit crystal glass basin with iridescent, “Mother of Pearl” finished surface, adjustable telescopic footrest, and LED accent lighting along sides of base platform
- Pipeless Magnet Jet for the ultimate in sanitation
- All surfaces treated for acetone resistance
- Made in the USA!
Customize your nail salon and make it truly unique with the Whale Spa Pedicure Spa Platform, Freeform. Add your chair of choice (not included) to the Freeform platform. The platform is gorgeously designed with a crystal glass basin with an iridescent “Mother of Pearl” finished surface, that is durable, thermal shock resistant, and LED-lit. The pipe-less Magnet Jet will swirl warm water around your client's feet as they relax. Feel free to utilize industry-standard liners for super sanitation and hassle-free operation. The three-part adjustable foot pedestal allows the technician to easily access the client's feet at the appropriate height while offering a comfortable and relaxing spa pedicure experience. LED accent lighting is included along the sides of the platform and will light up the floor. Recommended for chairs with a seat height of approximately 18 inches.
- Dimensions: 62"L x 35"W x 21"H
- Electrical service: 110V: A 110V, 60 Hz, 15 Amp GFCI protected grounded circuit must be used to supply power to the pedicure spa. (220V if ordered in 220V configuration)
- Water supply: All plumbing connections must conform to local codes. Normal water pressure of 30 to 80 PSI is required to correctly fill the basin to the proper level. Shut-off valves are recommended.
- Basin capacity: 4.5 US gallons of water per pedicure service.
- Backflow protection devices for faucets with side spray: Check valves comply with ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M, A112.18.1M, and CSA B125 ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M, Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO and UL.
- Warranty: Two-year manufacturer warranty on the pedicure chair and a six-month manufacturer warranty on all other items.
- LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Available Upgrade Options:
Discharge Pump: If your drain is underground, it is NOT required to have a discharge pump, but if the drain goes into the wall or is above ground, you WILL NEED to request the manufacture to pre-install the discharge pump.