- Two hundred pre-sealed packs, each with four high-quality implements to deliver a single pedicure service - one foot file, one nail file, one buffer, and one wooden stick
- Hygienic - using brand new tools every time reduces chances of cross-contamination promoting sanitation
- Time-efficient - saves technicians the extra time it would take to gather, clean, and sterilize implements, creating more time to serve additional clients
- Convenient - small packs are easy to store
- After use, kits can either be sent home with the client or thrown away
Maintain fluid and efficient pedicure workflow in your nail salon using the prepackaged ANS Valpak Pedicure Kit, 200 Packs, which contains 200 pre-sealed packs that include four high-quality implements to deliver a single pedicure service; one foot file, one nail file, one buffer, and one wooden stick.
Convenient and time-efficient, each Valpak kit comes in small flat packs that are easy to store, and it saves technicians the extra time it would take to gather, clean, and sterilize implements, freeing up time that could be used to serve additional clients. It also promotes high hygiene standards; by using new tools for each client, the chances of cross-contamination are significantly reduced. After use, the kit can either be disposed of (thrown away) or sent home with the client.
- Total Quantity: 200 packs
- Each pack contains:
- 1-Foot file: white abrasive paper grit 40/60 (100 x 48 x 12 mm)
- 1-Nail file: 80/120 (115 x 14 x 2 mm)
- 1-Buffer: 100/160 grit (54 x 25 x 12 mm)
- 1-Wooden stick: pointed and 2 slant 45 degrees (128 x 3.8 mm)