- Two electro-hydraulic motors operate the height adjustment and reclining backrest with hand or foot controls
- Steel frame structure for superior stability
- High-grade faux leather upholstery with high-density foam for comfort & durability
- Removable armrests and extendable leg rest are manually adjusted
- Interchangeable headrest is included for all types of beauty & medical procedures
The Ink Tattoo Chair from DIR Salon Furniture is fitted with two electro-hydraulic motors that operate the height adjustment and the reclining backrest adjustment. Both adjustments are controlled via two convenient remotes; hand-held remote and foot remote. This bed is ideal for contemporary tattoo parlors, salons, spas, medical spas, and medical offices such as podiatry and dentistry.
Sturdily built, the Ink bed has a steel frame structure for superior stability during tattoo procedures and can hold a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds. It is wrapped in high-density memory foam and upholstered in high-grade faux leather for maximum client comfort and durability. It features a duo electro-hydraulic motor that's controlled by both hand and foot, which adjusts the height and the reclining backrest. The removable armrests and extendable leg rest are manually adjusted by hand. The headrest can be used in three ways: with face hole for prone procedures, flat, or with the added pillow. Comes fully assembled out of the box.
Due to its rock-solid stability, electro-hydraulic motors, and ease of making adjustments, the DIR Ink Tattoo Chair is simply a must-have for any modern tattoo parlor!
- Dimensions: 75"L x 32.5"W x 25 - 35"H
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Power Requirement: 110V
- Lead time: Most items from DIR ship within 48 hours. On occasion, an item may be out of stock and will take longer to deliver. Our customer service team will notify you immediately of any delays.
- Warranty: One-year