- Polished chrome metal frame looks modern and sophisticated
- Pinpoint adjustable and locking headrest is removable
- Heavy-duty hydraulic pump and base supports up to 580 lbs
- High-grade faux leather is easy to clean with mild soap and water
- 45-degree recline for shampoo, shave, or facial
Sleek, modern, and sophisticated, the Esquire, from DIR Salon Furniture, redefines the classic barber chair and is made to be the mainstay in any barbershop. Thick, high-density memory foam cushioning, adjustable head and footrests, and a polished chrome metal frame are some of the features that ensure long-lasting quality and comfort.
The chair is upholstered in high-grade faux leather for superior comfort and durability and is easy to clean with mild soap and water. There are padded arm and calf rests and a padded, reversible foot and leg rest. The chair reclines to 45 degrees for shampoo and shave and is secured with a built-in locking mechanism. The super heavy-duty hydraulic pump and base supports up to 580 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45.5"L x 26.5"W x 40.5 - 47"H
- Recline: 45 degree
- Weight Capacity: 580 lbs
- Lead time: 2 - 4 weeks