- Ultraviolet hospital-grade germicidal bulb - ozone free G8T5 8 Watt 56 Volt UV bulb, 8 watts, length: 12", 8,000 hours
- Automatic UV on/off function door
- Easy view window/door pulls down for easy access
- Two pull out shelves can handle your sanitation needs
- Plugs into standard 110 outlet
The Professional UV Sanitizer from J&A Nail Salon Furniture is supplied with a long-lasting, hospital-grade, germicidal Phillips G8T5 8 watt Ultra Violet bulb that, with irradiation, effectively sanitizes implements and tools evenly from top to bottom. The unit is equipped with two pull-out shelves for easy use. The UV resistant cover and door protect the technician's eyes and skin during use. The pull-down door is transparent for easy viewing and is integrated with a sensor that automatically turns the UV light off when the door is open.
To obtain the best results, it is recommended to clean and disinfect implements and tools prior to subjecting them to irradiation and to irradiated for at least 5 to 10 minutes. The objects being sanitized must conform to basic requirements like not being unusual in composition and/or physical structures/shapes which by their inherent characteristics will cause limitation to the germicidal effect of Ultra Violet irradiation.
Another great sterilizer made available for the beauty industry. A must for nail salons, barbershops, massage therapists, and spas.
- Dimensions: 14"L x 8.5"W x 10"H
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hertz
- Power: 8W-10W
- Lead time: 10-14 days
G8T5 8 Watt 56 Volt UV Germicidal Lamp:
UV germicidal lamps are used in air and water purification systems as well as other applications to inactivate microorganisms such as bacteria, germs, mold, and viruses.
- Wattage: 8 Watts
- Voltage: 56 Volts
- Spectral Output: 254nm
- Base Type: Bi-Pin G5.3
- Average Life Hours: 8,000 Hours
- Primary Applications: Food Processing, Medical Facilities, Air Conditioning Systems, Pharmaceutical Production, Clean Rooms, Drinking Water Purification, Photochemistry, Phototherapy, Dermatology, Sterilization and Disinfection
- Warning: Protect your eyes and skin when operating Germicidal Lamps. Equipment should be designed to completely screen or filter UV-C radiation.