If you’re looking for a salon furniture and salon equipment brand that creates unparalleled, groundbreaking products born out of ingenuity, look no further than Takara Belmont. With a relentless commitment to quality, Takara Belmont uses premiere materials to create world-class products crafted in the hands of artisans whose skillset is only rivaled by their passion. Takara Belmont has a global perspective on the hairdressing and barbering industry, a finger on the pulse of international trends and cultures, and a unique insight into the attitudes and expectations of customers worldwide. This allows it to deliver world-class salon equipment, furniture, and accessories.
Here at Aria Chairs, we understand that using modern, innovative, and luxurious salon furniture and equipment helps to attract and retain loyal customers. It also ensures that your stylists, technicians, and team members are motivated by inspiring creativity, arousing the imagination, and supporting their professional progress. This is why we have introduced the Takara Belmont Product Line; using these products, you can create a salon or barbershop that raises the bar, elevates expectations, and delivers more than your clients could have imagined putting you at an advantage over your competitors. These products will make you unique, different, and attractive; people will want to experience your services because you're not 'every day.'
After meticulously going through the Takara Belmont line, we’ve come up with six key reasons (in the form of products) why you should choose Takara Belmont for your salon:
Few salon seating collections boast the versatility, functionality, and comfort of the Americana series, a trio of unique chair designs; Virtus, Bellus, and Novo, each complete with styling, reception, all-purpose, dryer, and backwash variations. This line was created from a concept of urban sophistication and comfort that is natural, wide, and open, fits all areas of a salon, and creates a cohesive salon flow and aesthetic.
The Virtus chair has a distinguished square style, chic color combinations, and a stately presence, making it an ideal match for male grooming salons and unisex salons. Solidly constructed, it has an ergonomically refined design, features an ultra-comfortable seat structure, and has a 21.5” arm-to-arm seat width for maximum service comfort.
The Bellus chair brings an air of refinement to salons with its gentle contours, sweetheart design, and opulent look. It has a spacious 21.5” arm-to-arm seat width, a body contouring design, and ultra-plush cushions, all of which provide exceptional comfort to clients allowing them to enjoy a relaxing, bliss-filled service experience.
The Novo chair combines sophistication, modern appeal, and vivacious curves in an exquisite package. It has an expansive 22.0” seating width that cradles clients in comfort, luxurious foam padding, and a lavish balance of graduated support that guarantees a wonderful service experience for each client. The open-concept design adds a light and airy look, making cleaning up between services a breeze.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Each chair has styling, reception, all-purpose, dryer, and backwash variations allowing you to create a cohesive salon aesthetic
- Each specialized variation is functionally constructed to deliver optimum value to clients and stylists alike
- All the chairs have an ergonomic body curving design and luxurious cushioning for maximum client relaxation
- All the chairs are upholstered in high resilience and durable vinyl that’s easy to clean and maintain
- All chairs have an open concept design that allows easy access, enables air circulation, and makes cleaning up after sessions a breeze
The Yume Shampoo Station will turn your shampoo bowl into a multi-function area and create new income possibilities for your salon. It has a motorized lift system with a full reclining ability; this allows stylists to stand and shampoo or remain seated to perform an extended spa for hair treatment. Yume's basin has two head cushions and one neck cushion that support the head in three different areas creating the perfect balance for an extended period of treatments. This two-axis design fits the neck regardless of shape and body type and adjusts to the contours of the head, helping every customer maintain ultimate comfort. During the service, clients will comfortably relax in the ergonomically designed and luxuriously cushioned lounge chair. The lounge chair is upholstered in high-resilience, durable vinyl that is easy to clean and maintain, making cleaning up after sessions a breeze.
Benefits you’ll love:
- The motorized lift system has full reclining ability
- Ergonomically designed lounge chair with luxurious cushioning for maximum client relaxation
- Upholstered in high resilience and durable vinyl that’s easy to clean and maintain
- Shampoo basin has two head cushions and a neck cushion to comfortably support the client’s' heads
Vibrant colors, lasting curls, and stronger wavelength, the Spa Mist II Hair Treatment Processor enhances salon treatments by generating a fine mist of microscopic water particles. The particles gently open up the hair’s cuticle layer for deep conditioning of the hair and scalp, allowing treatments such as conditioning, coloring, and perms to deeply penetrate the hair. The continuous warm mist envelops and permeates the hair, enhancing the performance of the treatment, promoting blood circulation and relaxation, and effectively soothing the hair and scalp. Following up with a cooler shot of air, the cuticle is then closed down to lock in the treatment, preventing it from being rinsed out. The Spa Mist II’s versatility brings similar benefits for manicures, hand treatments, and much more.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Allows treatments such as conditioning, coloring, and perms to deeply penetrate the hair - vibrant colors, lasting curls, and stronger wavelength
- Easy-to-use and accessible control panel - timer, temperature control, mist control, and six program settings; open mist, scalp care, hair care, color, perm, and hand care
- Has a built-in water supply container for plumbing-free operations
- The starter kit includes an open mist nozzle, flexible hose, and end cap
The innovative Rollerball F has revolutionized color technology globally due to its distinctive rotating infrared ring that literally processes in HALF the typical time. It is also scientifically proven to intensify color penetration by locking color deep into the hair shaft for a more vibrant, glossy, longer-lasting result. It enables color clients to be serviced more quickly, increasing the number of appointments that can be added to the schedule, generating color incomes faster, and increasing client satisfaction due to the reduced service time. To cater to all needs, the Rollerball F has a free-standing unit and a wall-mounted unit; the free-standing unit is mobile, making it convenient to use around the salon, while the wall-mounted version is used at the styling station and neatly stows away after use.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Most effective processor on the market that delivers enhanced results in HALF the typical time
- Three-section carbon heat element that delivers greater energy in the wavelength range
- Rotating halo distributes heat uniformly across each client's head, ensuring an even treatment
- Has an easy-to-use control panel - 3 programmable presets (perm, color, and treatment), heat-zone selection (front, side, and nape), manual control, time and temperature controls, and a pause function
Did you know that the majority of technicians suffer from back problems? The good news is that you can easily avoid them with the Takara Belmont Yume Stool, the perfect operator-conscious seating solution. The Yume Stool is ergonomically designed to reduce the strain placed on high-pressure areas, is upholstered in durable vinyl, and has plush cushioning, making it the key to a consistently comfortable experience. It is equipped with a flexible stem that leans in all directions for optimal operator comfort., tilts 360° allowing free movement, is height adjustable (18.5"-26.5"), and has a sturdy fixed base.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Flexible stem and 360° tilting allows for free movement
- Height adjustable (18.5"-26.5")
- Sturdy fixed base
- Strong, durable upholstery with comfortable cushioning
Craft a legendary client experience with the exceptionally constructed Legend Barber Chair, which incorporates all the best features from the Takara Belmont Men’s grooming line in one iconic chair. The Legend has an adjustable backrest and leg rest to enhance workability and facilitate a broader range of services and a height-adjustable, 90° rotatable headrest that maintains a natural position. It also has 360° lockable rotation for free rotation, so the chair will never get in the barber's way as they perform services. It has an easy-to-use control panel that automatically adjusts the height, backrest, and leg rest at the press of a button.
The Legend guarantees superior comfort with an ergonomically engineered seat and back, luxuriously plush cushioning on the seat, back, and armrests, and a padded leg rest with a comfortable footrest. It also offers ideal body pressure distribution compared to conventional barber chairs and has a spacious seat that can accommodate clients of all sizes. It is also upholstered in high-resilience vinyl that is easy to clean and maintain; no more worrying about hair getting trapped in the cushions.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Highly functional - adjustable backrest and leg rest, 360° lockable free rotation, 90° rotatable and height-adjustable headrest
- Has an easy-to-use control panel - automatically adjusts the height, backrest, and leg rest at the press of a button
- Luxuriously comfortable - ergonomically engineered seat and back, plush cushioning, padded leg rest, and a comfortable footrest
- Removable footrest - easily detaches for foot care service and to allow easy access for disabled or elderly customers
- High-resilience vinyl upholstery with elegant piping - is durable and easy to clean/maintain
And there you have it, six concrete reasons to choose Takara Belmont for your salon; these exceptional products will maximize client service experiences and ensure that your salon achieves its maximum income potential. Remember, people will pay a premium for something special, something to look forward to, and for that extra level of luxury that makes every trip to the salon an enjoyable experience. Also, be sure to check out our entire Takara Belmont Product Line, which includes numerous Shampoo Stations, Shampoo Bowls, Styling Chairs, All Purpose Chairs, Dryer Chairs, Reception Chairs, Barber Chairs, Stools, Trolleys, and accompanying accessories.
In case of any questions, chat, call, or email our helpful and friendly customer service at +1 888-454-2742 | firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help you every step of the way as you create the salon of your dreams!