- High-grade faux leather with high-density foam for both comfort & durability
- Steel frame structure for durability and stability during procedures
- Three individual electro-hydraulic motors smoothly & quietly operate the backrest, leg-rest, and height
- Functional - headrest with breathing hole option, reversible and removable armrests, extendable and removable footrest
- Available in three color options; white, black and grey
Stylish, comfortable, and practical, the DIR Bellucci Electric Tattoo Chair combines the functionalities of an electrical facial bed and medical exam chair into a single product.
Part of DIR's extensive line of medical exam chairs that caters to the cosmetology & medical industry, the Belluci Tattoo Chair is wrapped in high-density memory foam and upholstered in high-grade faux leather for maximum client comfort and prolonged usage.
The chair has three individual electro-hydraulic motors that smoothly and quietly operate the backrest, leg-rest, and height with a hand control remote for operating them. It also has a steel frame structure for durability and superior stability during procedures and can hold up to 400 pounds of capacity. It boasts of a headrest with a breathing hole option, an extendable and removable footrest, and reversible and removable armrests; talk about ultimate client comfort! To top it all off, it comes fully assembled out of the box.
Due to its superior comfort and stability, the Bellucci Electrical Facial Bed is a wise addition to any tattoo parlor. It also offers four upgrade options; a paper holder, a clear protective full cover, a clear protective backrest and seat cover, and a clear protective leg rest and footrest cover.
- Dimensions: 32.625"Length
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Warranty: One-year
- Lead Time: Most items from DIR ship within 48 hours. On occasion, an item may be out of stock and will take longer to deliver. Our customer service team will notify you immediately of any delays.