- Practical - are one size fits all, have durable center stitching, and are water-resistant to keep feet dry when stepping outside
- Safe - non-skid foam prevents slipping on slick surfaces
- Hygienic - each customer gets a brand-new pair of slippers preventing cross-contamination
- Time-efficient - saves technicians the time it would take to gather, wash, and sterilize slippers, freeing up time that could be used to serve additional clients
- After use, the slippers can either be sent home with the client or disposed of (thrown away)
Has your client forgotten to bring along sandals for their pedicure? No problem, the ANS SpaGeek Non-Skid Foam Slippers, 360 Pairs, offer the perfect one size fits all solution for protecting freshly painted toenails.
These practical slippers have durable center stitching, are made with non-skid foam, which prevents slipping on slick surfaces, and are water-resistant to keep feet dry when stepping outside. They are one-client-use only hence promote high hygiene standards; by using a brand-new slipper for each customer, the chances of cross-contamination are significantly reduced. They also save technicians the extra time it would take to gather, clean, and sterilize slippers, freeing up time that could be used to serve additional clients. After use, they can either be disposed of (thrown away) or sent home with the client.
The SpaGeek Non-Skid Foam slippers come already assembled and ready to use, have lots of colors to choose from, and are fun to wear!
- Total Quantity: 360 pairs
- Dimensions: 10.75”L x 4.5”W
- Size: One size fits all
- Color: Assorted colors