White is on backorder until March 2022.
- Four electro-hydraulic motors adjust the height, tilt, backrest, and leg rest
- Fine electrical adjustments made with hand and foot control
- High-grade faux leather upholstery with high-density foam for comfort and durability
- Heated top for superior relaxation
- Interchangeable dual-headrest is included for all types of beauty and medical procedures
Sleek, all-purpose, and fully electric, the Apollo Electric Tattoo Chair from DIR Salon Furniture features four individual electro-hydraulic motors that smoothly and quietly operate the backrest, leg-rest, height, and tilt adjustments. The four motors are controlled by both hand remote and foot controls for easy operation.
This revolutionary tattoo chair features a thermo heated top for superior relaxation and has high-grade faux leather upholstery with high-density foam for maximum client comfort and durability. Sturdily built, it has a heavy-duty frame that can hold up to 400 lbs. of weight and includes three pre-programmable settings for repeated procedure positions. It also has removable armrests and an easily interchangeable dual-headrest for all types of tattoo, beauty, and medical procedures. To top it all off, it comes fully assembled out of the box!
- Dimensions: 70 3/8"L x 33 1/4"W x 23 - 34 5/8"H
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Power requirement: 110 Volts
- Lead time: Most items from DIR ship within 48 hours. On occasion, an item may be out of stock and will take longer to deliver. Our customer service team will notify you immediately of any delays.
- Warranty: One-year